- 4 Classes per Month $108
- 8 Classes per Month $200
- Unlimited Classes per Month $225
- *** 1 Year Commitment
Single Class Drop-In
- Belly Dancing $25
- Practice Pole $35.50
- Supplement Class $35.50
- 1 Intro Aerial or Pole Class $35.50
- 1 Pole/ Liquid Motion/Aerial Class $40
Packages (Non- Memberships)
- 31 Days 5 Classes Package $195
- 31 Days Unlimited Classes Package $320
- 6 Months 24 Classes Package $720
- 1 Year Unlimited $2,640 (Paid In Full)
- 6 and below $285
- 7-12 Attendees $395
- 13-20 Attendees $505
- 21-30 Attendees $695
- Platinum Party $1,700
- Add On-Time Beverages/ Food $55
- 1 Private $95
- 3 Privates $280
- 5 Privates $450
- 10 Privates $750
- 1 Semi (2 Attendees) Private $155
- Room Rental $55 per Hour
At Pole to Pole Fitness, we understand that pricing is an important factor for our clients. That’s why we strive to offer comprehensive pricing options that are both competitive and fair in today’s market.
Our pricing options are designed to fit any budget and schedule, so you can choose the package that works best for you. Whether you are a seasoned pole dancer or a beginner just starting out, we have a pricing option that will meet your needs and help you achieve your fitness goals.
We highly recommend that you start with a package before committing to a monthly membership. This way, you can sample the Pole to Pole Fitness experience and make an educated decision as a consumer. With our package options, you can try out different classes and workshops to find the ones that work best for your fitness goals and preferences.
Once you’ve tried out our classes and workshops, you can decide whether to continue with a monthly membership. Our monthly memberships offer great value and flexibility, allowing you to attend as many classes as you want each month. And with our comprehensive pricing options, you can be sure that you are getting the best value for your money.
At Pole to Pole Fitness, we are committed to providing our clients with the best possible fitness experience at a fair and competitive price. So why wait? Sign up for a package today and start your journey to a fitter, healthier, and more confident you!
– Please note that all memberships and purchases are location-specific and must be used at the original purchase location. However, Unlimited Memberships are an exception to this rule.
– It is important to keep in mind that memberships and purchases are tied to the original location of purchase, with the sole exception being Unlimited Memberships.
– Kindly be advised that all memberships and purchases are valid only at the location where they were originally purchased, unless you hold an Unlimited Membership. Additionally, please note that our 1 Year Memberships are subject to an early termination fee.